Nurturing Life Christian Ministry is an online non-denominational ministry for families, that focuses on restoring the whole person, as Christ taught, in spirit, body, mind, and emotions.
It is a Christian educational resource center for those who are serious about finding God's answers to today's issues.
Note to Blog Book Readers
***NOTE TO BLOG READERS:
***Scroll (waaay) Down Left Column to See "MAIN" Article Link List***
***To continue reading articles in chronological order, after the last article on each page, scroll to the bottom and click on "olderposts"...(in tinyprint)...(dates on posts have been altered slightly to make new chronology possible).~~
Sunday, January 8, 2012
God's Gift of Salvation
There is Only One Way to Heaven Jesus said. . . "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth
the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart
that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved."
1) Admit you are a sinner. - (Rom. 3:10)
2) Be willing to turn from sin and going your own way (repent) and trust God to give you the power, by His indwelling Holy Spirit, to do His will. - (Acts 17:30)
3) Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. - (Rom. 10:9-10)
4) Through prayer, invite Jesus into your HEART and life to become your personal Savior and Lord of your life. - (Rom. 10:13)...Knowing "about" Christ does not bring about a true saving conversion...What you know must be successfully transfered from your mind into the depths of your heart and soul.
Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died in payment for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin and ask you now to give me the power to do your will. At this moment, I invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior and Lord.
1) Find the faith to be faithful and victorious over sin by reading your Bible (KJV) every day. Faith comes by hearing/listening/receiving the Word of God deeply into your heart.
2) Talk to God in prayer every day.
3) Be baptized and fellowship with other Christians who believe that Jesus Christ and the Word of God (Bible) are the preeminent authority over every aspect of their life.
4) Confess with your mouth, by telling others about your relationship with Jesus Christ.
Please leave a comment below when you have prayed this prayer.